(5 Week Session)
An Exploration of Prose, Poetry and Drama
What is it that makes writing so simple and challenging at the same time? In this creative writing course, students will learn how to craft narratives and logically organize thoughts in well written sentences. Students will also learn how to cultivate their natural voice. Each lesson explores a difference genre of writing, and includes multiple opportunities to revise writing for engaging style, great vocabulary and clear content. By the end of this class, students will build their confidence in conveying ideas with clarity and originality. You can join creative writing course to get more tips and ideas.
What You Will Learn
- Writing stories with descriptive details.
- Using transitional words and phrases.
- Improving sequence and organization.
- Writing dialogue and conclusions.
- Revising, editing, and sharing creative writing.
- Sessions 5
- Class Size 4 - 8
- Duration 50 Mins/Session
- Age Group 8 - 10
- Location Zoom
- Skills creative writing