Money & Time Management
(5 Week Session)
Money and Time Management
What does it mean to invest your time or money well? This class explores self management skills and helps students identify the difference between impulse buys and investments. They will learn how to establish positive saving habits by setting short- and long-term goals that assist with financial independence. Activities include a stock market script, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and planning to start your own business.
What You Will Learn
- Recognizing impulse buys.
- Building Strategies for budgeting time and finances.
- Assessing priorities and self management skills.
- Evaluating Different investments and financial plans.
- Setting short- and long-term goals.
- Sessions 5
- Class Size 4 - 8
- Duration 50 Min/ Session
- Age Group 8 - 13
- Location Zoom