Creating a Powerful Marketing Message
Public speaking can be fun! Whether your student is shy or outgoing; bold or tentative – this is a great class to cultivate critical thinking, marketing, speaking and effective PowerPoint presentation skills. Join us for online public speaking and presentations to develop your student’s confidence!
This fun five-week class focuses on learning persuasive skills, practicing critical thinking, and creating stunning presentations! Students will analyze, research, then create their own marketing pitch and imaginary product or service while learning key persuasive skills like ethos, logos and pathos. Kids will develop confidence by practicing public speaking and presentation skills in a safe, supportive environment.
Prerequisite: Own PowerPoint
What You Will Learn
- How to create a meaningful core message.
- How to understand and use elements of persuasive speaking:
- How to differentiate between a fact and an opinion
- How to develop confidence in public speaking
- How to create an effective PowerPoint presentation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes