Would you like to learn how to entertain your family and friends or even a big audience? In this story telling course, you’ll learn how to choose a topic, add important details, edit out distractions, add humor and focus and much more. Each class is filled with interactive story creation, storytelling and games to help you learn how to tell truthful and make-believe stories on the spot.
You’ll learn how to hold the attention of an audience, whether it’s a serious, sincere, or silly subject. Students will have fun experiencing their own creative genius, as they learn how to tell a story about just about anything. Teachers are encouraging; creating a safe space for learning filled with lots of laughter and constructive feedback to celebrate and improve each student’s special skills. Everyone has a story to tell. Let’s hear yours!
What you will learn:
- Create interesting stories with descriptive details
- How to entertain your family, friends, and an audience
- Techniques of talented storytellers
- Topic and idea generation
- Revising, editing, and sharing stories with confidence, emotion, credibility, and humor
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes