Public Speaking A
(5 Week Session)
Public Speaking A – Talk the Talk!
Talking in front of a room full of people? Piece of cake! This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of public speaking, aimed at students from 8-12 years of age. In taking this course, emerging public speakers will perform a short speech, learning how to present themselves and the topics they’re passionate about. Starting with an elevator pitch and moving to a short speech, students will choose their own passion to explore and present by our final lesson.
What You Will Learn
- Learn confidence speaking in front of an audience
- Prioritize of information to make a clear, coherent speech
- Develop time management skills
- Create speeches so they are compelling and hold audience attention.
- Focus on techniques for reflection on past performances with the intent to improve future ones
- Sessions 5
- Class Size 4-8
- Duration 50 Mins/Session
- Age Group 8-13
- Location Zoom
- Skills Public Speaking
Login and enroll yourself to the course if not to give the review.